Tuesday, May 8, 2007

London

I love this place!!

Just wanted to post a quick note to say I'm halfway there . . . or more.

And God is already providing for me.

First of all, I just love London and it is sweet being here, even for a brief jaunt through the airport.

But in answer to many of y'all's prayers, God is already showing me His provision. I met a girl on the plane who goes to Wheaton College. She grew up in Nairobi with her parents who are missionaries with Wycliffe Bible Translators. She's going back for a visit and we've been walking around London airport together. She knows the Mayfield Guest House where I'm staying tonight and she said she and her parents would look out for me at the Nairobi airport and make sure I get connected with the right person. What a blessing!

Okay, I've gotta go before my time runs out.

More soon . . .

Much love,
Nel

No comments: