Tuesday, May 8, 2007

From Nairobi to Kijabe

I am in Kijabe!

It has been a good day -- I experienced downtown Nairobi and grocery shopping. The store was well stocked. I was able to get shampoo, etc. to replace what was in my missing bag.

I am getting settled in. I have my own house. It is very nice.

It is beautiful here. Breezy and cool and green.

Steve has shown me around and given me a little rundown of how things go. I"ll see the Hospital on Monday. Sounds like I'm going to be working a lot with him, which I'm so glad about. I think I'll be on call as an attending. Crazy.

I have dinner tonight with another missionary family and then with the Letchfords tomorrow. Sherri is out of town today.

Please pray for my missing bag. I will find out later today if it is coming.

I am tired and my mind is spinning with all the new stuff to take in. But I think it will be good here.

Much love,
Nellie

No comments: